• Financial assistance in addition to any other scholarship funding the student might receive
• First dibs on special events
• Selection is not based on GPA or test scores, but on journalism or IMC work
• One-on-one coaching from faculty
• Priority selection on special reporting trips
• Be in an elite cohort within our school
Candidates should create an online portfolio (i.e. a website) showcasing their best work samples to date and include the link in their university scholarship application.
Candidates may use any available web platform to create their site. Popular choices include WordPress, Wix, Adobe Spark, Google Sites, etc. The important thing is that the portfolio be online and shareable via hyperlink. The design/concept of the portfolio site is entirely up to the candidate, but attractiveness & ease of navigation do factor into judging.