The Focus Group is currently seeking an energetic, inspiring and entrepreneurial individual who can continue to build and manage our established advertising/marketing communications/digital/PR agency, and lead a team of high-performing professionals.
The Managing Director is accountable for overall management and profitability of the agency. They will manage all of the agency’s operating departments including creative, account service, production, media, public relations, financial, and sales/new business.
Additionally, this individual will formulate and manage the agency’s annual priorities and budget and manage all departments and resources to meet annual goals, budgets, and profitability, and manages the day-to-day operations of the agency.
Ideal candidates will have the following:
· 5+ years agency management experience
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing/advertising/business or related field
· Solid reputation with client interaction
· Working knowledge of advertising/marketing agency routines, roles, and technology
· Strong people management skills
· Financial management experience with knowledge of P&L reporting
· An understanding of setting and meeting budgets
· Solid foundation of beliefs and operating principles
· Transparent methods of doing business, internally and externally
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Working knowledge of digital and social media strategy and intelligence
If you have a proven management track record in marketing and advertising combined with the desire, passion and energy to lead this fast-paced agency, we’d like to hear from you. Send inquiries to Allison Buchanan firstname.lastname@example.org