Local established author looking for a self-motivated PR/marketing intern who would like to gain direct experience as she launches her third novel (The Feathered Bone releases January 26, 2016). Hours are flexible and telecommuting is great.
Projects may include the following tasks:
- Expand reach through social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.)
- Maintain readership database and create/distribute e-newsletter via Constant Contact
- Write/edit bonus content (this varies greatly and includes everything from a cookbook to blogposts, etc.)
- Write/edit/distribute press releases as launch nears
- Pitch/write/edit magazine articles to expand readership
- Update website
- Help with some of the outgoing mail/email
This internship offers no financial compensation, but you can gain lots of experience, possible letters of recommendation, and plenty of resume-building opportunities.
Contact: Julie Cantrell
New York Times and USA TODAY Bestselling Author
Into the Free and When Mountains Move
THE FEATHERED BONE coming JANUARY 2016!